Friday, June 14, 2013

Catching Up

I have had some projects over the past few months, which I've been meaning to share with my readers here. 


Excuse the messy garage. This is my footboard and my awesome experiment with chalk paint. Ka Studio might get into the furniture-distressing business after this project! Next week, I am helping my first customer distress an old trunk, so I'll keep you posted on how that goes.


"Namaste!" That what I named this piece, after the discipline and focus I developed while working on it. Well...that, and the yoga classes I was taking in early winter inspired me just a tad. This is an 18x24 extra deep canvas--the best money can buy. At least at Hobby Lobby. I used oil pastels (my fav) and the tips of my fingers to create what you see here. Dontcha want one?


And finally...I created this colorful cross for a class I taught on my own last month. It was a great group of ladies I have worked with over this past school year. It is just basic acrylic paint on an 11x14 canvas. 

Please contact me if you have a project I can work on for you. My email address is KaSoulStudio@gmail.com



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment