Sunday, August 25, 2013

Scriptures with Friends

Have I mentioned that I absolutely love my job? If not, then you should know that I really, truly, absolutely LOVE my job! Mainly because I'm a little introverted, and a creative activities are comfortable setting for me to meet and get to know new people. 

This group of friends and sisters in Christ enjoyed a lazy Sunday afternoon of painting in my dining room. Here's what they made:


"It is not fancy hair, gold jewelry, or fine clothes that should make you beautiful. No, your beauty should come from within you--the beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit. This beauty will never disappear, and it is worth very much to God."
-I Peter 3:3-4


This girl (J) had to leave a little early, but she let me take her picture just before leaving. Another reason why I love my job is that I meet people I may never have met. I found out that J knows my dad; and my grandfather, who was a preacher, married her parents! Cool!
 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment