Sunday, March 16, 2014

"This is the Church…This is the Steeple.."

It's been awhile since I've posted. I've been a very busy mama! I now teach 2 and 3 year olds at a wonderful preschool here in Little Rock. It's been a challenge, but I'm very thankful for my coworkers and the valuable lessons learned so far. This job has also provided more opportunities to create art--my greatest love outside of children!

The preschool had an auction to raise money for improvements to the grounds. Of course, I wanted to donate some items. Here is one little jewel. It's the steeple of the church where the preschool is run and it is a beautiful landmark here in West Little Rock:


This is a 16x20 acrylic painting on canvas. It raised $210 at the auction!!! Since then, I have been selling these like hotcakes! I'm so excited to have been able to help the school, too. 

Please contact me at: KaSoulStudio@gmail.com if you would like me paint your church steeple as a work of art!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment